A CRAFTY XMAS 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS ....

 
GREETING CARDS & MORE by Marg
The above cards were made on the run as the silly season had well and truly arrived and a large batch of cards were required as Thank You/Xmas Cards for the Hospitality Staff at a local high school.  These cards were made using off cuts and the perfect stamp for a group of people who love to cook. I purchased 25 cards from Aldi for $1 which I then used to decorate to make them my own. It's a nice inexpensive way to make your xmas cards especially when they also come with an envelope.  The two cards below were also made using offcuts and a special xmas stamp I had used probably 10 years ago ... I thought enough time had past to use it again for my favourite friends and relatives.

This year I got motivated to make some special treats - here you will see below Mars Bar Crackling Xmas Puddings, Chocolate Dipped Cherries, Gingerbread House which I renamed the Mothership due to it's size and Funny Face Biscuits.  I also made a few mini gingerbread houses that I got my boys and husband to decorate - I gave the one I did to my Dad and wrapped up the one my husband decorated for his mum for Christmas.



I'm grateful that my gorgeous boys continued the tradition of their annual photo with Santa which they gave me for Christmas.  We have a photo for every year since they were born and it's a nice way to see how much they have grown.
 
This year we spent Christmas Day on Fraser Island - it was nice that Santa made an appearance.
 
LOVELY CARDS from MY CRAFTY FRIENDS:
 
By Marcia
 By Gina
 
 By Anne
Each year Anne creates a clever card using a photo and a theme -
this year was about her wish for her children.  The insert explains it all below.

 
By Robyn
I believe Robyn keeps a santa hat in her hand bag whenever she goes away.  A preplanned photo for xmas will make your xmas card extra personal.

By Rosa
Rosa is so passionate about xmas I just had to include her home xmas display -
everything co-ordinated and beautiful.


No comments: